Friday, December 23, 2005

Bah Humblog

Yeah, so I haven't been blogging so much lately. I know how lame it is when people don't update their blogs much. And then come back on with some paltry excuse about how busy they've been. But whadaya want? Sometimes people pay me to write things, and that leaves me with less time for the blogging. And I have been neglecting the Vermizzle a teensy bit in favor of its sister blog back in blighty, The Manchizzle. There's just been more going on over there lately.

And now it's Christmas Eve Eve, and what with all of the frantic egg nog guzzling, present wrapping, christmas cookie scarfing, and friends-back-in-town visiting, I just don't know when I'll be able to squeeze in some Yuletide blogging. And thanks to web zen and False 45th, I've just wasted more time I could have been blogging downloading new music while playing a flash game involving kittens clad in christmas outfits. It's a damn shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home