Sunday, September 25, 2005

Welcome to The Vermizzle

Hello. I've started this blog as an experiment in independent journalism. Most of the blogs I've done before have focused on cultural commentary and goings-on in my personal life (you can link to my last one, written while living in Manchester, UK, here.) This blog will aim to provide a tasty sampling of life in Central Vermont, with everything from quick-hit tips and reviews to original, self-generated features about cool stuff and interesting people in Vermont. With pictures and everything. I'd call it a blogazine if I didn't think that sounded hopelessly obnoxious.

And I promise to post a minimum of once a week, but ideally three times that ... we'll see. Maybe if I write it down it'll actually come to pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home